100% Silk Solid Satin Black Self-Tie Bow Tie

I spent some time looking at all the Amazon bow tie options and I'm glad I chose this one. It is 100% silk, dry cleanable, feels like decent quality and looks great with my new tuxedo. When I ordered it 2 weeks it cost $15.99 plus $5.99 shipping (total: $21.98). Now it is $17.99 but fulfilled by Amazon and so eligible for free Prime or Super Saver shipping. I like the new deal better. I like that this bow tie comes from a "real" brand. With some of the cheaper generic ties sold by multiple sellers, who knows what you will get. It doesn't come with any instructions, but adjustments are easy (you loop one end through a small metal d-ring and back and then stick a small metal bar at the end into holes labeled by length. As for tying it, I found instructions on Youtube.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

|| copyright 2012 MEN'S BOW TIES is proudly powered by blogger.com | designed by samsung smart tv published by super templates ||